Friday, September 30, 2005

My hidden talent? As if I did not have anything else to do

I got this from the Library Shrine. Apparently she was procrastinating on her blogging. As for me, I am almost at the end of my shift at the Information Desk right before the library closes. And what do you know, the quiz was just one simple click, so here it is. By the way, not to worry, I will post some more "serious" stuff down the road. Then again, life would not be fun without the occasional itinerant detours. So, go on and find out what your hidden talent is.

Your Hidden Talent

You're super sensitive and easily able to understand situations.
You tend to solve complex problems in a flash, without needing a lot of facts.
Decision making is easy for you. You have killer intuition.
The right path is always clear, and you're a bit of a visionary.

No comments: