Saturday, October 22, 2005

Again, not like I am selling or anything

I figured since I tried it out on my main blog and ran the price check on Gypsy Librarian that I would try it out for this one. I expected the value to be much lower, if indeed the calculation is based on some factor of linking and conversations. This blog gets a lot less traffic than my main blog. In a way, I think it is meant to have less traffic here because this is my more personal blog, which I tend to use for meandering a bit more. At any rate, here is the result for Itinerant Librarian:


My blog is worth $1,129.08.
How much is your blog worth?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, you still are way ahead of me here! But having re-read my AOL/TimeWarner as Corporate Criminal post I am PROUD of my $0.00 result.

I do truly value what you write though.

A. Rivera said...

Mark, as I mentioned, I am still a bit sceptical about the number given that on an earlier try I got zero as well. Now, I have to go read that TimeWarner/AOL post of yours. I am curious.

Best.