Friday, November 18, 2005

How cheesy is this? Yes, it's a quiz

Apparently, quite a few librarians take online little quizzes to amuse themselves in slow times. Here is another one. Being that I am a fan of cheese and can never have enough of the stuff, I could not resist. I got the link from Louise at Librarian's Rant. Here are my results:

You are blue cheese!
Grandfather Blue Cheese

You are a soft, crumbly white blue-streaked cheese. You are very cool and mellow. You are very knowledgeable and wise and people come to you for advice and help.

Blue cheese is a white cheese with blue veins and a sometimes crumbly interior. This cheese usually has tangy, piquant, spicy and peppery flavor. Use in salad dressings with cream cheese for spreads. [Texture: hard, semi-soft ]



I am not sure about the crumbly part though, not to mention that image looks a bit decrepit. Other than that, not too bad on the result. You can find the quiz itself here.

No comments: