Friday, January 20, 2006

Are you a librarian? Take the quiz and find out.

It's Friday, so odds are good you know what that means. I picked the tip on this quiz from Librarian.net, which to be honest is not the first blogger I would think would do one of these, but hey, everyone is entitled to wander. Anyhow, the actual quiz is linked below, and some of the comments people left on her blog are amusing as well. My results below:

Head Librarian
You scored 82% on knowledge of librarianship.

No pun intended. You know your stuff! Not only do you know the basics,
but you know your library history, your who's who, your politics, and
your technicalities. You are a true-blue librarian.




My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on knowledge
Link: The Are You a Librarian Test written by attention on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test
The only thing I don't like about taking these little quizzes is that they never show you what you missed. Though I have a sense which ones I may have missed (there were some things I never heard of, and I am only a year out of library school), I would actually like to know for sure. Then again, a lot of these quizzes are not meant to have right or wrong answers, but for this one, I would be curious. Anyhow, I am not sure about Head Librarian. I mean, no one in their right mind would place me in charge of anything.

No comments: