Friday, May 26, 2006

If I were a European city

Yep, it's Friday. If you are one of the few regular readers of this little blog, you know what that means. A while back I did that little quiz about what city in the United States I would be. So, I figured it would be fair to try my luck with Europe. Anyhow, here is my result. They caught the dislike of snobbery pretty well, since it is something I hate with a passion. By the way, I would love to visit Dublin, and the rest of Ireland.


You Belong in Dublin

Friendly and down to earth, you want to enjoy Europe without snobbery or pretensions.
You're the perfect person to go wild on a pub crawl... or enjoy a quiet bike ride through the old part of town.



Wishing all out there a Happy and Safe Memorial Day Weekend, if you are among those who celebrate it. The rest, may you have have a good weekend too.

No comments: