Friday, May 05, 2006

So I am a d4

It's time, once again. . .well, you get the idea. It's Friday, and odds are this is another quiz post. Hmm, I am starting to wonder about some of these quizzes as of late; they seem to be bringing the darker side of me (see previous example here). No one here is saying that is a bad thing though, hehe. I will confess here that as a teen I did play D&D at one point (actually, I ran the dungeon, thank you very much. Dungeonmaster is the way to go if you ask me). At any rate, here are my results:



I am a d4



You are a four-sided die, a d4. Otherwise known as a tetrahedron, a "Caltrop", or (to a lesser degree) "Ol' Pointy". This crap bores you, so I'll get to the point. Others tend to see you as petty, conniving, manipulative, argumentative, defensive, greedy, and needlessly antagonistic. You see yourself as focused, effective, efficient, influencing, shrewd, tactical, and direct. Both points of view are in fact correct. You always know the best way to get things done, a fact that never wins sympathy with others. Whenever you manage to gain control of a situation, your solutions are swift and brutal. Unfortunately everyone else is convinced that granting you such power is, "a bad thing" and often conspire to keep it out of your hands. Such short-sighted fools!

Take the quiz at dicepool.com

A hat tip to Mark Linder who posts his result here. Unlike Mark, I no longer have my old TSR stuff (company now owned by Wizards of the Coast); parents got rid of a lot of stuff once kids left the house. Maybe one of these days I will get back to it, who knows? In the meantime, I am discovering Magic: The Gathering (mostly as a collector).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Others tend to see you as petty, conniving, manipulative, argumentative, defensive, greedy, and needlessly antagonistic." Whatever...! Only fools would.

And, Dude, I'll have a romp in your dungeon anytime. ;) I'm glad I still have my stuff; just wishing I wasn't paying to store it all

A. Rivera said...

Mark: Welcome back. Haha, yea, the little dice thing was fun. As for the stuff, well, one can always gradually rebuild. Best, and keep on blogging.