Friday, June 09, 2006

Go Figure, if I was an Ancient Roman, they'd boot me out

Yes, it's another TGIF, and readers of this blog know that odds are good there will be one of these posts here. I picked this up via the Library Tavern. I get the feeling a few librarians would likely get the result I got. It is somewhat accurate, since I do tend to stay quiet, but when I do speak, hell can break loose. Damn, teaching those feeble-minded kids of the emperor or senator might have been a good gig, then again, look what happened to some imperial tutors. Maybe exile works better. At any rate, one has to stand for something I guess. There's always the next town.

Banished Scholar
You scored 9 privilegedbirth, 50 scholarliness, 15 ruthlessness, and 33 outspokenness!

You're lucky to be banished! Most guys like you end up with their
entrails on the front steps. You rose from your lowly birth with
learning, but you forgot to keep your mouth shut. Nobody likes a party
pooper, and pointing out the foibles of Roman society did not earn you
that nice cushy position tutoring the Senator's feeble-minded
offspring. It is suggested that you never set foot in Rome again, but I
hear things are much milder and more tolerant down in Judea, so maybe
make your way over there. Cheers!



My test tracked 4 variables How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on privilegedbirth
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on scholarliness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on ruthlessness
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on outspokenness
Link: The Who in Ancient Rome Are You Test written by chickennibbler on OkCupid Free Online Dating, home of the 32-Type Dating Test

No comments: