Monday, June 26, 2006

So, who actually said it?

I know; it is not Friday, and I am posting a quiz. However, this is not one of the funny quizzes I do now and then. I will admit that I am not a fan of Ann Coulter. For one, I do not like what she represents, and I certainly do not like the shrill way in which she does it. However, as it is, as far as I can tell, still a free country, she has the right to say it even if it means many of us then exercise our right not to listen. I came across this little quiz which puts 14 quotations on a list, and the reader can try to identify who said it: Ms. Coulter or Adolf Hitler. I missed 4, two per person, which makes me wonder a bit about the turn the rhetoric in this country may be going. I was a bit amazed at how close their language and ideas are, though I have to observe that the old dictator does have a better vocabulary. At any rate, don't take my word for it, go try the quiz out yourself and decide.

A hat tip to the Leiter Reports blog, which refers to the quiz here.

No comments: