Friday, June 23, 2006

The States I Have Visited, So Far

Through serendipity, I found this website that allows you to create your own map of the United States. It has a few other cool things as well. It is clear that the Itinerant Librarian, and his more serious cousin the Gypsy Librarian, still has some driving to do. At 23 states, there is still much to see. I would love to add Alaska to that list. In fact, it is one of those places I would love to see before I die kind of place. I sometimes joke around with the better half that if they had a good opening up there, I would learn to wear a parka. Seeing California does not make me too enthusiastic (I could not care less about Hollywood and L.A.), but I would love to see the wine country. At any rate, now readers know.



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

No comments: