Monday, August 28, 2006

Rapper name and other things meme

I found this at the ZenFoPro, who got tagged from someplace else who got tagged from elsewhere. You get the idea. At any rate, the rap and alternative music things I have to just toss a coin, you'll see why. So, here goes.
  • Rapper name: I can't say I am a fan of rap. I listen to some of it in small doses. But, if I had to pick a name for myself, here goes: Master G Furious. No, I am not going to be a "happy" rapper (is there such a thing?). As for the "G," it seems to go there. I know, I am not quitting my day job.
  • Band name: Caustic Martini Squad. Well, it sounded cool at the time.
  • Name your pain: People who simply give excuses instead of delivering on what they promise. If you are going to do something, shut up and do it already. I don't need to hear the reason it is not done yet or the latest excuse. If you are not going to do it, say so and stop wasting my time. While we are at it, obstructionists are another pain as are educrats.
  • One (1) true word that symbolizes God: I am not sure about symbolizing God, but if I have to symbolize the other guy, it would be supercalifragilisticexpialidocious. Now there is something that haunted my childhood for a while.
  • One true love or one million dollars: Hmm, a tricky one. On the one hand, with a million dollars. . .heck, who am I kidding? A million bucks just does not go very far these days, especially when the I.R.S. will take half of it at least anyhow. In seriousness, I am a romantic sucker, so true love it is. Does it have to be just one true love though? Since I already found it, I am set. As for the million bucks, well, one can always dream. Now, if the meme adjusted for inflation, say, ten or twenty million bucks. . .hmm.
  • Live free or die stupid. Definitely live free. I am certainly not going to die for some dumb reason if I can help it. Anyhow, as for dying, as revolutionaries have said throughout history: I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees. As for dying stupid, that is pretty much how Mother Nature takes out the trash. I only wish she would have more frequent trash days.
  • Purest, happiest moment ever (in 8 words or less): the birth of my daughter. Ha, five words. I may be a heathen, but I am still moved by some miracles.
  • Most influential life lesson: I am still working on finding that. I am a work in progress still learning. Then again, maybe I missed it.
  • Most successful person you least admire: Hmm, just about any politician that somehow manages to get elected. For the most part they are successful if you define success by wealth and being elected, yet they tend to be hypocrites who actually care little for the people they are supposed to serve. Some CEO's would fall in this category, not because they are wealthy (got nothing against money. Good thing if you can get it), but because of their questionable ethics.
  • Where do we go when we die (one word): somewhere. He,he, one word. Though, Valhalla would be nice. The whole idea of hanging around in some mead hall telling stories and getting drunk sounds like fun. Problem is I don't have much occasion to die while raiding someplace.
  • Worst TV show in the past decade: Just one? Pretty much any "reality" show.
  • Best TV show in the past decade: Just one? The X-Files, but if I could name another, Babylon 5 and Farscape.
  • Still with me, yes or no?: I think this is to see if people are paying attention. Are you two still reading this? As for me, I left a while back and put the rest of the post on cruise control.
  • Burning building: baby or dog?: Depends. If it's my baby, it's a no brainer (the baby). If it's someone else's ugly spawn. . . heck, the baby and the dog can burn. I am a cat person anyways, and the cats are smart enough to get out on their own.
  • Who runs the world (two words or less)? Some cabal. It's easy to say The Man, but I think he has some help. It's likely a group of men with big fat portfolios who sit on some big leather chairs in some reading rooms smoking cigars. Those scenes in The X-Files where the Cigarette Smoking Man is meeting with the other guys who run things, the Syndicate, yea, kind of like that.
  • Worst idea you ever had: I've had a couple, so which one? I told you I was a work in progress. Messing up now and then is part of that.
  • Shittiest job you ever had: Camp counselor. However, I have come to discover that often it is not the job, it's the people you have to work with, which are cases of Mother Nature being late on trash day.
  • Best job you ever had: Hmm, possibly Instructional Assistant during library school. Then again, the best job may be out there waiting for me, but for now, this answer works.
Readers know I don't tag people, so, if you feel so moved, go right ahead.

No comments: