Friday, September 01, 2006

So in this case, an A- may be a good thing

It's Friday, so readers know odds are good that there is a silly quiz on the horizon for this blog. In terms of this quiz, I don't know about many readers, but I often wondered about the vagueness of plusses and minuses when it comes to grading. I may be a bit old fashioned or reactionary, but I could care less if someone got an A or an A- or a D- (which probably means they got an F, and the teacher took pity). At any rate, when it comes to personality, an A- seems pretty good, definitely better than the A type personality. While I am very driven at work, when it's free time, I take it seriously. I can never understand those poor souls who feel a need to carry Blackberries and other devices to stay plugged in even when on vacation. I am sorry, if I get to the Grand Canyon or other great place, I just want my trusty journal and my senses to enjoy the place, admire the beauty, and make memories. So, here was my result. Feel free to go find yourself.

You Have A Type A- Personality

You are one of the most balanced people around
Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want
You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you.

When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back
Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love!
You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds




A hat tip to Liz at the Library Tavern.

By the way, this is the start of the Labor Day Weekend. If you are travelling, may you have safe travel. If you celebrate, have fun, but please be responsible as well if you indulge in spirits.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I'm a big fat A. :(

No use posting that. It's not like nobody knows already.

Enjoy your weekend,

Mark

A. Rivera said...

Mark: Haha, yea, I suppose we knew. Hope you had a good weekend as well. Best, and keep on blogging.