Friday, November 03, 2006

Yes, I cuss and curse once in a while.

It's TGIF. Readers here know the drill. So, when it comes to this quiz, what else is new? Yes, I have been know to use "dialogue enhancers" once in a while. By the way, I heard that phrase from a Spongebob Squarepants episode. It is kind of cute when they use a dolphin sound as their "bleep" tool. I would not describe myself as a champion cusser. In fact, I grew up in a household where my mother would not tolerate any profanity in any form, and you were afraid of upsetting mom. Not because she was mean or would beat you or such, but because, she was (still is) the type of dame you don't want to disappoint. So, while I do say the occasional "spicy" word in public, I still watch what I say at home. Anyhow, the advisory does apply, since once in a while we will say "fuck, shit," and so on in this blog. Why? Because once in a while, you just need the right fucking word. We are definitely not afraid of using such language here as needed (or just for fun. Just recall the South Park episode with the word counter). As with other things, go for some balance. Have a great and safe weekend.








Champion Cusser

You are 61% capable of making other people's ears hurt!
So, how'd you do?

I'm in awe, since you're clearly not afraid of a little rough language! At the same time, you don't go completely mad with it, and I'm guessing you know when to hold your tongue so people don't want to punch you. Which is awesome, since being beaten up is such a drag anyway. You might pull out the swear words - and you might know the various slang fairly well - but you probably also appreciate that its use is mainly just to show that you mean business.

What occasion, I hear you ask? Well, some people find talking dirty arousing. Sometimes swearing can be helpful in looking tough when one of those hoodlum-types approaches you. Using some language on your boss may also be effective in stirring things up, but maybe that's just me. Either way, be careful, as getting your timing wrong can result in getting fired, or sleeping alone for the next month. Use your good judgment!


Finally, a fun link for those of you interested in brushing up on your swearing skills: click here to view The "Alternative" English Dictionary










My test tracked 1 variable How you compared to other people your age and gender:
free online datingfree online dating
You scored higher than 99% on ouch my ear


Link: The Verbal Obscenity Test written by seeyoshirun2 on OkCupid, home of the 32-Type Dating Test



No comments: