Friday, May 25, 2007

I am just as evil as they come

On keeping the theme from a couple weeks ago when it comes to quizzes, and yes, it is Friday once more (and a long weekend too, woo hoo). An interesting little quiz; I wonder how come I did not score 100%. Maybe it was that UN question, which I was tempted to answer differently (if you take it, it will make sense). Anyhow, if asking for accountability and decency make me evil, then let's burn. At any rate, peaceful as I can be, I am someone with no tolerance for anyone of any religious stripe wanting to impose their theocracy.

Your 'Do You Want the Terrorists to Win' Score: 96%

You are a terrorist-loving, Bush-bashing, "blame America first"-crowd traitor. You are in league with evil-doers who hate our freedoms. By all counts you are a liberal, and as such cleary desire the terrorists to succeed and impose their harsh theocratic restrictions on us all. You are fit to be hung for treason! Luckily George Bush is tapping your internet connection and is now aware of your thought-crime. Have a nice day.... in Guantanamo!

Do You Want the Terrorists to Win?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz




Found via Liz's Library Tavern.

No comments: