Friday, February 29, 2008

My political profile

Once again, we made it to another Friday, and hey, it's Leap Year. Anyways, leaping or not, the two readers of this blog know what it means. Quiz time. Since it is an election year, I will probably put a few political theme quizzes up. As for this one, who would have guessed I would come out as liberal. Though I was a bit taken I was 0% conservative on social issues and fiscal (actually, there are a few things in fiscal manners I would agree with conservatives, and I mean true conservatives, not the "spend like drunken sailors" bozos running things now). Maybe the questions led to that, who knows. Overall, I think this caught me ok.


Your Political Profile:
Overall: 25% Conservative, 75% Liberal
Social Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Personal Responsibility: 50% Conservative, 50% Liberal
Fiscal Issues: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Ethics: 0% Conservative, 100% Liberal
Defense and Crime: 75% Conservative, 25% Liberal

No comments: