Friday, June 15, 2007

Not quite 100% Nonconformist. . .

. . .but I am working on it. I am not exactly the most conventional dude. I did not really need a quiz to tell me that. In this one, the key question for me was the one about the sense of right. Yes, I have a very strong of right, and it often clashes with other people who think things should be "more gray." Not saying I am not flexible. I can be very flexible and relaxed, but there are times one has to draw the line. Way I see it, they don't like it, tough. Anyhow, here are the results. Not so sure about the aluminum foil on the head though. You won't see me doing that anytime soon (other things on the head are certainly open to discussion).


You Are 93% Non Conformist

You're incredibly strange. And a weirdness like yours takes skill to cultivate!
No one really understands you. And you're cool with that. You just hope you never have to understand them!

No comments: