Monday, July 23, 2007

Which Book Am I? Hmm, not even close

This little quiz seems to have gone around to a few bloggers in the library sector, so I figured I would follow and see. Not quite sure this is even close to suiting me, but then again, it is a bit of fluff. I think the question about having villains in my life may have nailed it, so to speak. So, on the one hand, seems a bit pessimistic. On the other hand, when one is surrounded by morons, maybe it is a bit accurate. I once heard a story from a poet telling about his old uncle, who was a retired officer from the military. He was asked what he feared in war. He said he feared all the pendejos. Why? Because there is so many of them, and there is no way to cover such a front. So, maybe it is accurate after all. Hmm.

Anyhow, go over and take a look if you want amusement. At a few questions, it will only take a minute or so.





You're Cat's Cradle!

by Kurt Vonnegut

You believe quite firmly that free will deserted you long ago and far
away. As a result, it's hard to take responsibility for anything. Even though you show
great potential as a leader of a small 3rd world country, the choices are all made ahead
of time. You're rather fond of games involving string. Your fear of nuclear weaponry is
trumped only by your fear of ice.



Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.

No comments: