Friday, November 10, 2006

The color of my passion

Folks, it's Friday, so readers out there know the odds are good there is a quiz in here. By the way, my apologies if after the move to beta, you got a bunch of old entries on your aggregator. I had no idea it would do that until I read some of the help pages.

So, of all the colors, yellow (my result) the most likely to be bisexual? That sounds a bit like one of those high school yearbook statements. While I can certainly appreciate a handsome fellow on the street, I don't think I will be heading his way anytime soon; actually, it is more likely the fellow would just run the other way away as soon as he saw me, haha. Though the rest of the result is fairly accurate. I can be very adaptable and open-minded overall. Then again, I am usually pretty easy-going, which is helpful in my line of work. It also helps when enjoying some quality time with the better half. Anyhow, feel free to check it out and see what your color is. The result then:

Your Passion is Yellow

You're a total sexual shape shifter.
You possess a complex sex drive and are very adaptable.
Of all the colors, you are the most likely to be bisexual.
While you the most passionate, you are very open minded.


A hat tip to Liz at the Library Tavern.

No comments: