Friday, November 17, 2006

Yea, I'll be happy to take the keys

I don't know for how long this result will remain accurate, because given some of the things that have been going on at MPOW as of late, I am thinking about lining some shotglasses and pouring out some tequila. On a serious note, I do tend to be moderate when it comes to my drinking. And I noticed the result may group some smokers of alternative plants. I will point out I do not smoke. At any rate, what can I say? It is Friday, and the weekend before the Thanksgiving holiday. If you do imbibe during the holiday, please be responsible about it.



What type of partier are you?
Your Result: The designated driver

You are the gem of any party, the rock, the one who can roll with the group and have a ton of fun, even though you are completely sober most of the time. You may have a rare occasional drink, but really don't need it or care if you have one. The potheads tend to fall into this group often, as they prefer to smoke up instead of drink anyway, and it wears off before its time to go home. You find your friends amusing as they get ripped and try to hit on you, slurring their words and calling you 'the best', though you get annoyed at the constant 'come on, just have one with me' as they try to buy you a drink.

The Lurker

The Socialite

Hardcore drunk

The rock-star party animal

Bar Social Butterfly

Bar Slut

What type of partier are you?
Make Your Own Quiz


A hat tip to the Library Tavern.

No comments: