Friday, November 09, 2007

I should go here for vacation

Well, we made it once again to Friday. No meetings today, so that is a good thing. I do have to work this weekend, so maybe not so good. But it's still Friday. I would like to see Europe sometime in my lifetime, but given my librarian salary, and my current distaste for flying, it probably won't happen anytime soon. I can still dream and read though. Overall, there are a lot of places in this world I would like to see, but that may be the subject of another post. In the meantime, here's the Friday quiz.


Where should you go on vacation?

Southern Europe

Europe is full of interesting old civilizations, perfect for a knowledge hungry person like yourself.

Personality Test Results

Click Here to Take This Quiz

quiz
Quizzes and Personality Tests

1 comment:

Unknown said...

greetings... I came across your blog a couple of weeks ago. I work for tyler.com and regularly scour the web to see who's blogging about Tyler. Not many out there.

just wanted to say I've enjoyed your posts. Welcome to the area!

If you might be interested in contributing to tyler dot com, let me know...

cheers!