Friday, March 28, 2008

Financial theme song

Well folks, we made it to another Friday, and thank the powers that be. This has been a very busy week for me, and it is not quite over yet. It's been one of those weeks where I have daydreams of what I would do if I won the lottery. Of course, I would have to win one of those big jackpots--at least 10 million or so. After, the IRS takes half anyways, and I want enough not just to retire in some measure of style, but to share it around. Because I don't know about the rest of you, but if I had a lot of money, I would certainly share some of it around. Wouldn't that be fun? Anyhow, back in the real world, when it comes to it, I feel life is a lot more than just having money or not. As long as I have enough to cover the basics, I am ok. It's family and friends which are the real measure of your wealth. My humble opinion anyways, and this is just a roundabout way for what the two readers of this blog already know happens on Fridays: the quiz result. And the song result seems quite appropriate. Anyways, have a great Friday folks.








Take this test!


The Beatles were right (aren't they always?). For all the importance people put on wealth these days, it simply can't buy happiness. From the looks of it, you learned that lesson long ago.


You don't need material things to be content, and you tend to place value instead on the relationships in your life. In fact, we'd guess that the whole conspicuous consumption thing turns you off. After all, what's the sense of chasing after false happiness? Your mission in life is not to accumulate wealth, but to accumulate love, and the decisions you make are sure to lead you to that end.





No comments: