Friday, April 25, 2008

Dante's Inferno Quiz

Well folks, we made it to another Friday. Yes, I know: it seems I get to post over here less, but it has been one heck of a busy month. And the ironic thing is I am teaching less, and I still have a boatload of comp time to use up. Maybe next month if things slow down. At any rate, the two readers of this blog know that Fridays are quiz day, so here is the quiz results for this week. Since heathens like me are going to hell anyways, I saw we take over. And by the way, let's install some air conditioning while we are at it. Happy Friday. The result then:


The Dante's Inferno Test has banished you to the Fifth Level of Hell!
Here is how you matched up against all the levels:
LevelScore
Purgatory (Repenting Believers)Very Low
Level 1 - Limbo (Virtuous Non-Believers)Moderate
Level 2 (Lustful)High
Level 3 (Gluttonous)Moderate
Level 4 (Prodigal and Avaricious)Very Low
Level 5 (Wrathful and Gloomy)Very High
Level 6 - The City of Dis (Heretics)Moderate
Level 7 (Violent)High
Level 8- the Malebolge (Fraudulent, Malicious, Panderers)Moderate
Level 9 - Cocytus (Treacherous)Moderate

Take the Dante's Inferno Hell Test




Found via Liz's Tavern.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey there, Angel. I took this and was going to even put it on the blog as I haven't done a quiz in a long time.

I scored highest as a Heretic; imagine that. ;)

But my 2nd highest and almost equally high score was for violence when I had actually answered every violence related question negatively. That was not a result (wrong as it was) that I was willing to publicize. Oh well.

Best.