Thursday, June 19, 2008

If you need another reason to register and vote, here ya go!

It is not very often that I talk about my political views, or at least I try to avoid it since it is one of those things not talked about in polite company. However, I do feel that if people don't get their act together, register, and then go vote out of the office the current crop of morons we have running the country, things will go from worst to truly tragic in the blink of an eye. So, to help you make your mind up, here is a little something I have seen making the rounds. One of my favorite parts has to be the minister saying how women can't be trusted (I winced when I heard that).






(Crossposted on my Facebook and MySpace pages).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We noticed you also ran the "Why I'm Voting Republican" video.
We'd love for you to see our political satire
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VgAetDPPvA
If you like it and it makes you laugh, please feel free to include on your blog.
Thanks!
We look forward to reading more of your blog.

Tim Bartell
Doggie Dream Productions
13351-d Riverside Dr.
#591
Sherman Oaks, CA 91423