Friday, August 15, 2008

There is more to life than getting naked?

Who knew? Anyhow, it's Friday. It's not a happy Friday here at work since the campus e-mail server crashed (I am leaving it at that). The two readers of this blog know that Fridays here are often quiz Friday, and just for fun, what better than a quiz on sex, haha? Because in the end, you either have it, or you don't. Seriously folks, I don't go around flaunting, but I certainly don't hide it either. There are enough repressed people out there, and I refuse to add to their numbers. I don't think I am obssessed, but I do admit I like sex, that it's a fun part of life, and rock on. At any rate, here is the result:





You Are Extremely Sexually Powerful



Your sexual power is obvious - you don't do anything to hide your sexuality.

In fact, if there's such a thing as a person with too much sexual power, it's you.



Your life and thoughts are dominated by sex. And while it's good to be sexually liberated, you're starting to have a one track mind.

You don't always have to use your sexual power. There's more to human interaction than getting naked!

No comments: