Friday, June 12, 2009

If I were a state

We made it to another Friday here at The Itinerant Librarian. My three readers know that Fridays here usually mean one of those online quizzes. I amuse easily in case people wonder. This one is not exactly the most scientific, but at least they picked a nice place, albeit one I can't quite afford to visit again. Last time I was there it was for my brother's wedding (he was in the Navy at the time and stationed there). So, I am glad I went, but I am not likely to repeat the experience (beautiful state; one of the lousiest plane flights I have ever taken and one I care not to repeat). I am not sure about the using plants for clothing part, but they did catch some truth in that I do have an explosive undercurrent, so to speak.

Anyhow, the results then:






You're Hawaii!

When they first meet you, few people can tell whether you want to say
hello or goodbye. Either way, most of them will end up saying that you're their favorite
person to visit, if only they could afford the trip. But your soft and warm image is
belied by an explosive undercurrent in your personality than can leave you drenched with
tears or boiling with anger for days on end. You are rather fond of using plants as
clothing.



Take the State Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.



Found via Liz's Tavern.

No comments: