Friday, June 05, 2009

What my house would say about me.

It's Friday, and the end of this week cannot arrive soon enough. It has been a bit of a long week, and let us leave it at that. Anyhow, the two readers of this blog know that Fridays are usually quiz time here at The Itinerant Librarian, but since recently we went up to three (count them) readers, I am mentioning it for the new person (welcome by the way). Anyhow, today we are looking at my house. Right away, I know this is totally not scientific. I live in a duplex (rented). But on the other hand, the part about not being too much into community is fairly true. I always find that kind of result fascinating given the type of work I do. Anyhow, the result then:





What the House Test Says About You



You consider yourself important, but no more important than anyone else. You love attention, but you don't feel like you deserve more of it than anyone else.



You can't stand community oriented people and annoying "buy local" campaigns. You prefer to live the best life possible, and that doesn't really involve many other people.



You are a calm, contemplative, and smart person. You take ideas very seriously.



Your looks aren't conventionally attractive, but they're definitely unique. And someone, somewhere, finds that hot.



You are moved by your own inner sense of peace. You spend a lot of time reflecting on the meaning of life.


A hat tip to Liz's Tavern.

No comments: