Friday, May 05, 2017

Reading About the Reading Life: May 5, 2017 edition

Welcome to another edition of "Reading about the reading life" here at The Itinerant Librarian. This is where I collect stories about reading and the reading life. Basically, these are items related to reading, maybe writing and literacy, that I find interesting and think my four readers might find interesting as well with a little commentary. As with other features I do on this blog, I do it when I have time or feel like it. Comments are always welcome (within reason).




It  has been a while since I wrote one of these posts; turns out it was last December. These posts are one of my favorite blogging exercises, but I do not get to do them enough given everything else going on in life. Life happens. Still, I enjoy finding interesting things and sharing them with  my four readers. By the way, if you want to become reader number five, you can subscribe to the blog via e-mail or via RSS reader; details for this can be  found in the right side column of the blog. 


So, let's get on with it. I've had a few things sitting on my feed reader for a while, so allow me to share and hope you find something interesting. As always, comments are welcome.


Here are a couple of additional items. These come from Spanish language news sources: 




 

No comments: